~ the guardian grandmas ~
* 'The guardian grandmas' are a group of caring ladies who crochet hats, blankies and cocoons for babies. Both preemie and regular sized baby items are accepted.
* The baby items should be crocheted with acrylic yarns.
* All items will have a card attached to it with the group name and the care instructions.
* The baby items will be donated to Prince George's Hospital Center in Cheverly, Maryland.
* This will be an on-going project.
* If you would like to donate and you're not a grandma, that's perfectly fine, you can be an 'honorary' grandma. I can add an 'h g' next to your name if you'd like - just let me know.
* If you would like to be a guardian grandma or an honorary guardian grandma, but would rather donate to your own local hospital - that would be perfectly fine. Just let me know so I can add your name to our list of 'guardian grandmas'.
* Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain my mailing address.
~~~~~~~~pattern links to baby patterns~~~~~~~~